Test your game on California’s top golf courses! 2014 Golfweek Pro-Am will be returning for its 10th year to
Pebble Beach Resorts®!
Home to some of the most prominent golf courses in the country and synonymous to luxury;
during your stay you will enjoy fine dining, extraordinary accommodations at The Inn at Spanish Bay and views that will take your breath away.
54 iconic holes – 4 unforgettable days - 1 unbelievable golf experience!
Eligibility:Open to all club professionals. Team consists of one (1) Golf Professional and three (3) amateurs.
One-Low Gross - One-Low Net
Conditions of Play: USGA Rules will be in effect.
Tournament Package Includes:
- Three nights accommodations at The Inn at Spanish Bay. Hotel taxes included
- Three Tournament Rounds
- Unlimited Range Balls
- Complimentary Bag Storage
- Merchandise Prize Pool of $500 per team
- Welcome Dinner, Cocktail Reception and Awards Luncheon
- Trophy to winning team & Tee Gifts
Entry Requirements & Fee:
- Professional FREE with 3 paid amateurs
-$4,300 per amateur (based on single occupancy accommodations)
- $4,700 for one golfer and a non-golfing companion
- $12,900 for full team payment (based on single occupancy accommodations)
*ATTENTION PROS: Call 407-563-7024 for special promotion price.
- Tournament field is limited to the first 20 teams with completed entry forms.
- At least one amateur must register in advance to secure your teams spot; this will be considered your teams deposit.
- Remaining amateur players must register and pay before September 1, 2014
- Tournament will close once field is full
Three-nights room and tax are included in your tournament registration at The Inn at Spanish Bay.
The Inn at Spanish Bay
2700 17 Mile Drive
Pebble Beach, CA 93953
Please note: Double occupancy rates are not available
Can be booked beginning on November 1, 2014 by calling Pebble Beach Resorts, 800-654-9300. Please note, practice rounds are not included in the tournament registration.
C addie Services:
Caddies are allowed during the tournament rounds; this is optional to each individual and is not included in the registration fee. You can reserve a caddie beginning on November 1 by calling Pebble Beach Resorts directly.
- Air transportation is not arranged or provided and is not included in the tournament registration fee.
- Ground transportation is not arranged or provided and is not included in the tournament registration fee.
Cherry Masih, Golfweek Events: CMasih@golfweek.com
Deadline to register: September 1, 2014 or until field is full
Prior to September 1, 2014: 100% refund minus $100 cancellation fee
After September 2: No Refund
- If a withdrawal is necessary prior to the beginning of the event, players MUST email Golfweek at email@example.com for request and confirmation.
When registering - please indicate the Club Name and Pro Name that you will be representing for the tournament. Not necessarily the club you are affiliated with.