Test your game on Oregon’s top three golf courses! Golfweek Duel at the Dunes will be held at Bandon Dunes Resort in Oregon.
Bandon Dunes is true to the spirit of Scotland’s ancient links. Here, players plunge into the deep traditions of a timeless game and the magnificence of Oregon’s jagged coast. From grassy dunes to untamed seas, three distinct courses will be the backdrop for this tournament and all have been built in harmony with the natural environment. Combined, they will expose you to a new experience every time you play. All courses are walking courses so be prepared to test your game while soaking in the beautiful scenery.
Eligibility: Open to all club professional. Team consists of one (1) Golf Professional and three (3) amateurs.
One-Low Gross - One-Low Net
Conditions of Play: USGA Rules will be in effect.
Prizes: $500 per team toward cash prizes and gift cards
Entry Requirements & Fee:
- Professional FREE with 3 paid amateurs
- $2,100 per amateur (based on double occupancy accommodations)
- $2,800 per amateur (based on single occupancy accommodations. Minimum of 2 players must select this pricing)
- $6,300 for full team payment (based on double occupancy)
- $8,400 for full team payment (based on all players utilzing single occupancy)
- Tournament field is limited to the first 10 teams with completed entry forms.
- At least one amateur must register in advance to secure your teams spot; this will be considered your teams deposit.
- Remaining amateur players must register and pay before August 15, 2013
- Tournament will close once field is full
Tournament Package Includes:
- Three nights accommodations double occupancy at Bandon Dunes Resort. Hotel taxes included
- Three Tournament Rounds
- Unlimited Range Balls
- Complimentary Bag Storage
- Merchandise Prize Pool of $500 per team
- Welcome Dinner, Cocktail Reception and Awards Luncheon
- Trophy to winning team & Tee Gifts
Three-night’s room and tax are included in your tournament registration at Bandon Dunes Resort:
Bandon Dunes Resort
57744 Round Lake Drive
Bandon, OR 97411
Arrival date: Sunday, October 20, 2013
Departure date, Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- Pre/post room rates have not been secured. You would need to call the resort directly to book your additional nights.
To book practice rounds and confirm pricing please call Bandon Dunes Resort at 888-245-6008.
Caddies are allowed during the tournament rounds, this is optional to each individual and is not included in the registration fee. If you would like to reserve a caddie for your tournament rounds please call the Caddie Services Department at 541-347-5875.
All courses are walking courses. Motorized carts are not allowed. Pull carts are welcome
- Air transportation is not arranged or provided and is not included in the tournament registration fee.
- Ground transportation is not arranged or provided and is not included in the tournament registration fee.
- Nearest airports: North Bend Airport - 30 miles north of Bandon with flights connecting from San Francisco or Portland
Eugene Airport - 2 hour drive to Bandon
- Shuttle Service from airport: Connoisseur Golf Transportation 877-347-6466
Carlton Reese, Golfweek Tournament Manager: email@example.com
Deadline to register and pay in full: August 15, 2013
Prior to August 15, 2013: 100% refund minus $100 cancellation fee
After August 15: No Refund
- If a withdrawal is necessary prior to the beginning of the event, players MUST email Golfweek at firstname.lastname@example.org for request and confirmation.